We have a sit down interview with Daniel Pacheco, owner of Olde World Bakery in Smithville, TX, and poet Edward Alexander.
Covered in this podcast:
- The event “An Evening with St. Valentine” happening Feb. 13th, 2014 at Olde World Bakery on Main St. Smithville. Doors open at 5:30. Poetry, wine, music, and food.
- Daniel’s transition from his bakery in Bastrop to his new location in Smithville.
- Alex’s novel “Walt Whitman’s Lover” currently being written.
- The Texas Commission on the Arts “Cultural District” award to Smithville and what it means.
- The future of Smithville!
And much more about local news!
- Spoken word is held monthly at the Mary Nichols Art Center in Smithville. 4th Tuesday of every month.
- Olde World Bakery on Facebook.